CONTENT: The themes of "a culture of service" and "standardized, motivational accountability" weave throughout the program while managers or supervisors...
1) Acquire foundational understandings for effective management--to invite employee engagement
2) Master professionalism by matching "intent" with "style"--understanding how good habits can go bad
3) Become aware of forces underlying effective management habits--and how to embody them
4) See how to match management style with an employee's needs--one size does not fit all
5) Learn and practice coherent communication habits;
Including effective COACHING TOOLS
Including optional SERVICE TOOLS
Including a personal Communication Assessment
6) See how to sincerely care as a manager--filling five buckets for employees and customers
7) Understand how to conduct effective one-on-one meetings with employees
4 Steps to take every time you engage an employee
5 dialogs to have with employees you want to retain
5 dialogs to have with employees who have performance or attitude problem
4 Degrees of intervention
Dialogs to have with new employees
8) Commit to powerful management habits that align a coherent culture of service and accountability
Understanding and managing the "service value chain" while "confronting the brutal facts"
The 4 Fields of success--focused alignment and metrics
Accountability--results through objective evaluation
Coaching people through transitions
9) Create a plan of action to apply these learnings for the next 18 months
*This is representative--content can be customized to address your needs.
WE RECOMMEND THE 2-DAY FORMAT, which affords participants the opportunity to more deeply explore their situation, apply the tools and leave the session with clarity about applying the content on-the-job.